Monday, July 12, 2010

Thank god for good friends



Somedays my life just feels like a scene out of Sex & the City. After slaving on the computer all day, I decided to text a bunch of friends for dinner and they all came out. I love spur of the moment get togethers. Anyways I don't remember sharing so much laughter with a bunch of my single friends in the last little while. I've always known that my friends are there just waiting for me to emerge from my slum. And there they were...

Where: Red Robins Robson & Thurlow then our favourite hookah place on Granville

What: Dinner & Hookah

Why: Because we all needed to laugh

When: This evening after doing homework all day

Who: The girls

An all around good time! We got to do what all girls love to do...gossip about boys!! And in some drama too and it was a scandalous night!

No comments: