Thursday, September 23, 2010


Conversations of the past few days seem to land, one way or another, on working abroad and making money. This has been on my mind. My latest educational endeavour is scheduled to end in 8 months. Equipped with a graduate degree, there is a certain expectation that the world would be my oyster, ready to open up to reveal a long hidden pearl that will magically transform my life into the bliss that I've been waiting for.



Wrong

As I begin to consider my options in more details, well...details arise.

1) How will I find a job?
2) Will said job pay well? - I'm sick of working for close to no money
3) Where would I consider living?
4) Am I willing to pack up my life here for now? - Yes!But leaving family and friends is always hard.
5) How long would I be away for?

No comments: