Sunday, January 23, 2011

Prayer for a friend

Dear readers,

Today I am sending out a prayer for a friend. She had an argument with her sleazy landlord (whom I also rented from before)and he decided to kick her out. She got a 2 week notice. All weekend she frantically looked for a place to move to but was unsuccessful. While I cannot understand why she would want to live there still, she decided she would tuck her tail between her legs and go apologize to him. With a cake. Literally.

How humiliating it must have been for her. We both hate his guts.

On the second thought, she did say that she doesn't have any family here to help her and she's financially stretched at the moment. I hope I would never have to go through that situation in my life. Said friend also had broken up with the guy she was dating just last week. So yes, I believe a prayer for strength is in order.

Yours sincerely,

Ana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.